October 26, 2019 | News | No Comments
With Xamarin Forms it’s definitely possible to create great apps for Android, iOS and Windows: Safe Notes is clearly an example.
As you can see from the gallery, Safe Notes keeps your notes safe using a password and does it in a very stylish way.
* Password protection. Protect your notes and checklist with password and lock the whole notepad app with your PIN.
* Offline access. Access your notes even without internet connection.
* Autosave. The notepad will save your notes automatically while you edit them.
* Tags. Organise your notes and to do list with labels to find them easily.
* Search function. Easy search notes and filter tags.
* Preferred Notes. Set note importance.
* Fast memo. Import text data directly from another source. Copy and paste from your phone to your note.
* Simple and intuitive user experience. Create. Edit. Delete.
* Photo support. Add photos and images to your secure notes.
* Colours. Use colours to categorise notes by importance, tags or subject or just make your notepad more fun.
* Tick the completed tasks.
* Share. Send and share individual note to yourself or another contact if you need.
* Unlimited text size.
* Multi languages.
* Off-line security. You are the only one that knows your password and everything that you write and save it is stored only on your phone instead of app and database. You don’t have to trust any other third-party as nobody else have access to it. Nothing is stored online where someone could potentially read it. 100% privacy protection.
* Free (Safe Notes is a free app and ads supported).
Download it from the Stores
iOS: To be released
Windows: To be releasedAndroid, iOS, UWP, Windows, Xamarin.Forms